ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

PREGNANT VICTORIA BECKHAM WINS AWARD, BUT NO MATERNITY LEAVE



The very talented wife of top footballer-David Beckham, Victoria 'Posh' Beckham on Tuesday won the Accessory Designer of the Year Award at this year's British Glamour Magazine women of the year awards ceremony, the former songstress now designer has had a fantastic year as a designer, earlier in the year, her handbags were said to have created a lot of frenzy as soon as they hit Net-A-Porter with one of the styles selling out in 60 seconds and another finished within hours, she couldn't make the event personally but accepted the awards via satellite, the mother of 3 boys and expecting the 4th child said to be a girl, has been working relentlessly on her fashion label and has received a lot of kudos for a good job well done, on been asked if she would take time off her very busy schedule, to prepare for her upcoming baby, which is due in July, she was quoted to have said "Maternity leave -- what's that? I've been working incredibly hard so I'm prepared for next season."  and "My husband and children will always be my priority. But for me, what I do professionally doesn't feel like a job...It's my passion to make women look and feel beautiful and the highest compliment I can receive is when women enjoy what I'm doing."

No comments: