ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

SERENA WILLIAMS GRAND SLAM RANT-

Serena Williams let go again her pent up rage at this year's US Open Grand slam tennis Championship, just like last year, where she let loose a tirade of bad words, she let the official who was in charge of her game against the eventual US OPEN Champion- Samantha Stosur, know how she felt, when the said official refused to sanction a replay, it seemed all hell was let loose.  The Serena rant is as follows-

'I don't understand.
'I'm not giving her that game. If anything, we need a replay.
'Aren't you the one that screwed me over last time here? Yeah you are.
'Seriously, you have it out for me?
'I promise you, that's not cool. That's totally not cool.

'I truly despise you.

'If you ever see me walking down the hall, look the other way because you're out of control, you're out of control.
'You're totally out of control. You're a hater and you're just unattractive inside.

'Who would do such a thing? And I never complain. Wow. What a loser.
'You get a code violation because I express who I am. We're in America last I checked.
'Can I get a water? Or am I going to get violated for a water?

'Really, don't even look at me. I promise you don't look at me because I am not... Don't look my way.'


With the way the 13 time Grand Slam Champion is behaving now, it might live a sour taste in the mouth, and show how not a former Champion should behave, when things are not going there way, a fantastic example of discipline and control under stress is Roger Federer, how a man can be leading a tennis match by 2 game to love and even on the verge of taking the 3rd game, but to now lose, is still baffling, but he remained the epitome of calmness. Serena should learn from this

No comments: